Careerians.com is the official website that belong to Careerians for Recruitment and Training services.
The services we offer include our official web site Careerians.com the electronic message and any other features, content or application we’ll offer from time to time by our official web site, collectively “Our Services”.
In addition, please notice that your educational progress is protected by the “Family Education Rights and Privacy Act”
In addition, we may collect your internet protocol address “IP”, your browser software and operating system to help us to diagnose any software problems with our servers.
This information is collected by “but not limited to” Google Analytics and Cookies, so you should be able to control how and whether cookies will be accepted by your browser, also you can stop it as you like.
How we use your information?
We use your information to serve you in the following ways: –
- To ensure that you have benefit from our services well in the most effective way.
- To provide the services that you request from us.
- To give you the latest services we offering, so you will be up to date with us always.
- When you pay for your purchasing, we’ll collect your billing information to do the process with you and your bank.
- We will notice you about the reason if we ask you about any information.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it?
When visitors leave comments on our website, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites:
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- Contact forms data.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Discloser of your information: –
- When you post any comment on any post, course or product …etc. the others can see what you typed, as your name and your picture, so we encourage you to use discretion when you deciding what to post anything that can be viewed or download by others.
- We won’t sell, rent, trade or disclose your information to anyone except as provided as follows: –
- If you under “FERPA” your parents will able to view your activity and how you use our services after providing their identification.
- If it is required by law enforcement or judicial authorities.
- We may provide non-personally information about our member and customers like “sales or traffic” related to our web site to third party advertiser.
Our web site may contain a link to other third-party web sites, like social media sites or advertisers, which may collect and disclose information in manner that is different from us when you click on their links.
So, we are not responsible for the collection use or disclose of any information that collected by these third-party sites.
Canceling or Deleting your account
We will host your account as long as you want to use our services. If you wish to cancel or delete your account, just go to your profile page and do it.