Interview Advisees for fresh grades
Interview Advisees for fresh grades is a short listed advisees to every fresh grade who need to be well informed about how job interview going on.
Interview Advises post Objectives:
- Introduction to interview.
- Interview Preparation.
- What is Interview Evaluation.
- Body Language & Appearance.
- Dos & Don’ts.
- Important Questions.
- A structured meeting of minimum two people.
- Arranged to examine the suitability of the candidate.
- The candidate is tested for subject knowledge, skills and desired behavior in a very limited time.
Types of Interviews
- Panel Interview.
- Face-to-Face Interview.
- Review your CV/ application
- Know yourself and be able to articulate skills, strengths, accomplishments, and career goals
- Know the institute or organization.
- Aware of general environment by reading newspapers & magazines.
Interview Evaluation is based on your:
- Positive Attitude.
- Team Player.
- General Ability
Dress formally and well groomed You will never get a second chance to make a good impression
Wear something that make you feel comfortable
Use simple accessories like simple jewelry, watches, ties, etc.
Interview Advises, Why I got Rejected?
Vague and irrelevant answers to the questions
Bad Body Language : little eye contact; nervous mannerism, such as playing with hair, nail biting etc.
- Tell us about yourself?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Why we should select you?
- General Knowledge Questions!